Intern needed for a small busy Immigration Law FirmAtash Law PC
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Legal InternGreat Minds
Litigation Internship for Juris Doctor, Recent Law School GradSamini Scheinberg PC
Criminal JusticeWilshire Financial Network
Legal Intern (Remote/Virtual Position)YSBA, LLC
Legal AdminstrativeLauth Investigations International
Legal Internship in PasadenaBookmark This
H Bui Law Firm
3452 E. Foothill Blvd. Suite 530
Posted: January 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionH Bui Law Firm was established to serve its clients with quality and fervor. We are a full service law firm committed to representing clients in a wide range of legal matters from Family to Civil. What sets our firm apart from other law firms is that our zealous representation of our clients is results-oriented, quality driven, and yet compassionate.
Candidates for the legal internship should be pursuing or plan on pursuing a legal degree. This internship is unpaid, and housing is not provided.
ResponsibilitiesDuties will include:
• Drafting Discoveries
• Conduct legal research
• Reviewing and summarizing Correspondence
• Assist with drafting and analyzing various legal matters
• Business affairs meetings & Follow Up
• Scanning and Filing
This is an unpaid position, and the student may be able to receive academic credit.
Requirements• All students must be eligible to work in the US
• All students must either be pursuing a Juris Doctorate (JD) degree or Paralegal program
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Outstanding organizational, prioritization and time management skills
• A keen attention to detail
Applicants should email a resume and brief cover letter.