DPointGroup is searching for interns in Legal DepartmentDpoint Group
eDiscovery Project Management InternshipUnitedLex
Raleigh, NC Professional Services Marketing Internship, for Triangle Area College Students ONLYWard and Smith, P.A.
Legal Assistant/Paralegal InternshipBarber Power Law Group
Legal assistantNerina Smart, P.A.
Legal InternshipPassaic Valley Sewerage Commission
Law/ internGuardian Law
Unpaid Internship of employmentLaw Office of Courtney K. Davy, LLP
legal Internship (paid) PART -TIME OR FULL TIMEBookmark This
Merchant Cash Cloud
5757 NW 151TH ST
Miami Lakes, FL
Posted: July 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMerchant Cash Cloud (MCC) is an industry leader in small to medium sized business financing with a focus on merchant cash advances. Since 2015, MCC’S goal has been to be a valuable resource to the small business community and support the entrepreneurial spirit of our clients.
The MCC Collections Specialist will locate and notify commercial customers of delinquent accounts and create strategies for repayment, answer questions, setup payment arrangements according to ability to pay, determine reason for non-payment, and escalate potential performance risks to management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Legal search, revised legal documents
• Negotiate payment arrangements on past due accounts and/or identify alternative solutions.
• Establish and maintain payment plans consistent with company guidelines.
• Identify adjustment requests and utilize company guidelines to approve or decline the request.
• Consistently and accurately document collection activity, and update customers contact information.
• Perform skip tracing to locate customers and to gather additional recovery information.
• Perform additional duties as assigned
CONTACT EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org