Legal InternElliot Ifraimoff & Associates, P.C.
Legal InternshipArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Legal Researcher InternshipJulie Braun Co.
DPointGroup is searching for interns in Legal DepartmentDpoint Group
eDiscovery Project Management InternshipUnitedLex
Raleigh, NC Professional Services Marketing Internship, for Triangle Area College Students ONLYWard and Smith, P.A.
Legal Assistant/Paralegal InternshipBarber Power Law Group
Legal assistantNerina Smart, P.A.
Legal Research InternBookmark This
465 Dr Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
Posted: May 31 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBreathing Room is a revolutionary company with the knowledge to help people in need and the tools to seize profitable market opportunities. My first client ever was a woman named Ruth. She was trapped inside an un-sellable home, tormented by sad memories. The place was a mess; old fixtures, outdated bathrooms, rusty windows... Without the money to fix it up, her house could not please the picky buyers looking for a nice home in the area. One after another would rejected the property, some even turning around right after stepping inside. And with each one of them, her hope of starting a new life somewhere else died a little more. This place was consuming her alive. I saw the home in 2004 and I loved it. The stench of cat and dog urine seeped into the living room was unbearable to some, but to me, it carried the sweet smell of money. Contact me and I will personally finish the story and share with you some of the ways I make great money while I help people who need a creative solution to real estate problems.
Responsibilities- Visit the Essex and Union county courts and conduct specific legal research.
- Provide a perfectly organized list of contacts.
- Customize and send out marketing materials by mail.
- Follow a script and talk to prospect clients.
- Keep a record of clients and marketing actions.
Requirements- Pursuing a career in law
- Has time and interest to go to court and familiarize him or herself with legal research
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should be able to dress up for court.
- Must have good social skills and be able to be polite to others.
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Administartion, Well Organised
Preferred - Excel, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Legal Analysis