INTERNSHIP at law officeKirakosian Law
Legal InternDrizly Inc.
Paralegal InternThe Law Office of Lauren C Medel, PLLC
Legal InternThe Law Office of Lauren C Medel, PLLC
Legal Researcher InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Legal InternElliot Ifraimoff & Associates, P.C.
Legal InternshipArnoff and Associates, Inc.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Law Office of Rima C. Bardawil, P.A.
1290 West 49th Street
Posted: May 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Law Office of Rima C. Bardawil, P.A. has been serving the Hialeah-Miami lakes area for over 17 years, focusing on personal injury and insurance claims litigation. Our marketing department is looking for an intern who is an ambitious learner who will participate in all aspects of marketing in order to learn principals and then apply them. A typical day would include our marketing director teaching a marketing tactic. The intern would then practice these techniques through various company outlets like social media (posting and engaging,) email campaigning, attend networking events (learn how to relate to other professionals,) help with event set ups (learn how to host a company event,) and many more interesting and exciting tasks. The company is growing and this may lead to possible employment in the future.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Attend networking events.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Creative Writing, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Email Etiquette, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - HTML + CSS, Email Campaigning, Basic Programming