Law Student or Paralegal Student - Internship for academic creditLanin Law P.C.
Legal Intern for an Entertainment CompanySignal 23 TV
Office InternThe Carter Law Group
Legal InternshipManley Deas Kochalski
Paralegal InternshipMcCready, Garcia & Leet
Corporate Legal InternTransmarket Group
Legal Assistant/ Paralegal/Law ClerkThe JC Law Group, LLC
Law ClerkU.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Marketing InternBookmark This
Law Office of Rima C. Bardawil, P.A.
1290 West 49th Street
Posted: May 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Law Office of Rima C. Bardawil, P.A. has been serving the Hialeah-Miami lakes area for over 17 years, focusing on personal injury and insurance claims litigation. Our marketing department is looking for an intern who is an ambitious learner who will participate in all aspects of marketing in order to learn principals and then apply them. A typical day would include our marketing director teaching a marketing tactic. The intern would then practice these techniques through various company outlets like social media (posting and engaging,) email campaigning, attend networking events (learn how to relate to other professionals,) help with event set ups (learn how to host a company event,) and many more interesting and exciting tasks. The company is growing and this may lead to possible employment in the future.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Attend networking events.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Creative Writing, Social Media, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Basic Computer Skills, Email Etiquette
Preferred - HTML + CSS, Basic Programming, Email Campaigning