Personal Assistant / Nanny / BabysitterDallas Rasmussen
Legal Intern (Remote/Virtual Position)YSBA, LLC
World Law Internship Program (Fall 2017)World Service Authority
Advocacy InternshipWaterkeeper Alliance
Legal AssistantLarhdel Law
PARALEGAL INTERNSHIPDear Foundation Inc.
Fall 2017 - Marketing InternLayLaw Legal
Fall 2017 - Legal InternLayLaw Legal
Marketing InternBookmark This
Kaehne, Cottle, Pasquale & Associates, S.C.
247 E Wisconsin Ave
Posted: July 24 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGeneral practice law firm is seeking a part time marketing intern to assist one of the senior partners with developing, implementing and maintaining marketing plans for the firm. Internship can be virtual and meetings can be done remotely if necessary.
Responsibilities- Create blogs, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing or a closely related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.