Office InternThe Carter Law Group
Legal InternshipManley Deas Kochalski
legal internparkway electric
Paralegal InternshipMcCready, Garcia & Leet
Corporate Legal InternTransmarket Group
Legal Assistant/ Paralegal/Law ClerkThe JC Law Group, LLC
Law ClerkU.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Legal Assistant InternU.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Marketing InternBookmark This
Kaehne, Cottle, Pasquale & Associates, S.C.
247 E Wisconsin Ave
Posted: July 24 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGeneral practice law firm is seeking a part time marketing intern to assist one of the senior partners with developing, implementing and maintaining marketing plans for the firm. Internship can be virtual and meetings can be done remotely if necessary.
Responsibilities- Create blogs, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Degree in Marketing or a closely related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.