Mediation Intern Needed for Start Up in Los AngelescoParenter
2017 Summer InternshipNeighborhood Attorneys, LLC
ParalegalMcKibben Johnson, LLC
Law StudentTomes & Hanratty PC
Legal Assistant Intern for Immigration Law FirmKhullar P.A.
Legal Internsital shah attorney at law
Intellectual Property ReviewThe Kinesis Centre
Court NavigatorNew York City Civil Court
Marketing/Advertising/Business DevelopmentBookmark This
The LSC Group, Inc.
Posted: April 10 2016
Company Location: Irvine, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLSC is a highly focused and uniquely qualified e-discovery solutions provider. Our core competencies and technical expertise are in these 4 areas:
• Identification and collection;
• Processing and analysis;
• Review and production;
• Project management.
LSC has revolutionized e-discovery by being the first to use Automated Digital Discovery® (ADD) which streamlines workflow by reduceing the starts and stops associated with e-discovery. This integrated workflow gives us a more efficient way to process, track, review and produce discovery.
We are also able to:
• Automatically copy, process, filter, and load data into a review system with minimum human interaction;
• Manage ongoing media from one central location;
• Provide data culling and early case assessment;
• Introduce automated quality control;
• Analytical and technology assisted review;
• Provide production and full case reporting;
• Reduce hardware and personnel demands;
• Minimize human error.
We are looking for candidates that can take our company to the next level.