Legal InternThe Butler Law Group, PLLC
Legal InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
legal Internship (paid) PART -TIME OR FULL TIMEUPLYFT CAPITAL
Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Attorney InternSussman Law Firm, PLLC
Law Student - Business contractsParadigm Learning.com
Research AssistantJacques & Associates
Legal InternElliot Ifraimoff & Associates, P.C.
Fall Intern - Legal DepartmentJohns Hopkins HealthCare
Marketing/Advertising/Business DevelopmentBookmark This
The LSC Group, Inc.
Posted: April 10 2016
Company Location: Irvine, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLSC is a highly focused and uniquely qualified e-discovery solutions provider. Our core competencies and technical expertise are in these 4 areas:
• Identification and collection;
• Processing and analysis;
• Review and production;
• Project management.
LSC has revolutionized e-discovery by being the first to use Automated Digital Discovery® (ADD) which streamlines workflow by reduceing the starts and stops associated with e-discovery. This integrated workflow gives us a more efficient way to process, track, review and produce discovery.
We are also able to:
• Automatically copy, process, filter, and load data into a review system with minimum human interaction;
• Manage ongoing media from one central location;
• Provide data culling and early case assessment;
• Introduce automated quality control;
• Analytical and technology assisted review;
• Provide production and full case reporting;
• Reduce hardware and personnel demands;
• Minimize human error.
We are looking for candidates that can take our company to the next level.