Intern needed for a small busy Immigration Law FirmAtash Law PC
WI STUDENT INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITYCouncilman Kenyatta Johnson
Legal InternGreat Minds
Litigation Internship for Juris Doctor, Recent Law School GradSamini Scheinberg PC
Criminal JusticeWilshire Financial Network
Legal Intern (Remote/Virtual Position)YSBA, LLC
Legal AdminstrativeLauth Investigations International
Legal Clerk InternBookmark This
Smart Capital Corporation
99 Park Ave
New York, NY
Posted: October 12 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGoodwin Law Group is a law firm based in New York and with offices in New Jersey and San Francisco, which provides legal service for China family and enterprises regarding their investment in the USA，including EB-5 immigration investment, trust and estate planning, wealth management, real estate and corporate investment and M&A. Feel free to gain more information at the firm website www.goodwinlaw.co. We look forward to having you in our team and helping you become professionals and leaders in Int’l legal practice and finance, and meet a better self and achieve a bigger dream!
We are looking for a Full time or part time law clerk intern positions in international business and finance, with the possibility of leading to full time intern or employee positions with sponsorship H1-B for Year 2017 or 2018, intern stipend and project bonus;
1) Comprehensive legal training in cross border investment;
2) Hands on experience in the cross border investment;
3) Working and interacting with experienced wall street professionals, attorneys, corporate executives, and high net worth investors ;
4) An exclusive platform and network that helps you to be a true leader with excellent organizational, client facing communication, and public speaking skills;
5) Priority of consideration for a full-time job opportunity with Goodwin and with possibility of sponsorship of H1-B visa in 2017 or 2018;
6) Priority of Recommendation for work or intern opportunities in US firms, including investment banks, accounting firms, law firms, companies and investment funds;
7) A competitive compensation including 1) full time intern stipend (20 dollars per work day for full time interns), 2) performance bonus and 3) project bonus
Responsibilities1) Draft legal documents and do legal search for cross border investment deals, including EB-5, real estate, trust, equity investment, corporate and M&A;
2) Do marketing for investment projects/products in the US markets and China markets, including traditional marketing in clients meeting/seminars and new media marketing via social media and internet, like Wall Street Talk Show;
3) Provide consulting service for China investors to invest in the US; and
4) Clients relationship development and management.
• The full time position need to be performed in the Manhattan midtown office. Part time position can be performed remotely, but shall expect team conference calls and occasional meetings. There are also few openings for San Francisco office.
• This position involves a certain amount of marketing and sales work. Applicant should have passion and skills in the marketing and sales work in the int’l business field.
• Please submit your resume to email@example.com if you would like to apply. Feel free to pass along the hiring info to your classmates or friends!
Requirements1) Passion and devotion in legal work in international business/finance, reliable and responsive;
2) Two year work experience in legal, consulting, or other related fields, or at least one year experience in school organization leadership;
3) Major in law, including LLM and JD;
4) Be detail oriented, have good communication and presentation skills;
5) Speak fluent Mandarin and English, Have bi-lingual and bi-cultural background both in the US and China;
6) Current students or recent graduates.