Legal InternshipManley Deas Kochalski
legal internparkway electric
Paralegal InternshipMcCready, Garcia & Leet
Corporate Legal InternTransmarket Group
Legal Assistant/ Paralegal/Law ClerkThe JC Law Group, LLC
Law ClerkU.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Legal Assistant InternU.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Undergraduate Legal InternshipAmericans United for Separation of Church and State
Paralegal Assistant/SecretaryBookmark This
Rand Mintzer Attorney at Law
1017 Heights Blvd
Posted: July 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRand Mintzer Attorney at Law is a Houston criminal attorney with 28 years trial experience with civil cases and criminal matters ranging from DWI to capital murder in addition to a small number of select personal injury cases.
Responsibilities• Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
• Maintains attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements; monitoring evidence-gathering; anticipating changes in litigation or transaction preparation requirements.
• Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney.
• Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
• Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Please, only apply through this site. Do NOT call or email the office directly. Thank you.