Legal InternDOMINIEREN CORPORATION
Legal InternThe Butler Law Group, PLLC
Legal InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
legal Internship (paid) PART -TIME OR FULL TIMEUPLYFT CAPITAL
Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Attorney InternSussman Law Firm, PLLC
Law Student - Business contractsParadigm Learning.com
Research AssistantJacques & Associates
Legal InternElliot Ifraimoff & Associates, P.C.
Paralegal Assistant/SecretaryBookmark This
Rand Mintzer Attorney at Law
1017 Heights Blvd
Posted: July 24 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRand Mintzer Attorney at Law is a Houston criminal attorney with 28 years trial experience with civil cases and criminal matters ranging from DWI to capital murder in addition to a small number of select personal injury cases.
Responsibilities• Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation.
• Maintains attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, dispositions, and travel; recording and monitoring court appearance dates, pleadings, and filing requirements; monitoring evidence-gathering; anticipating changes in litigation or transaction preparation requirements.
• Represents attorney by communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments; knowing when to act and when to refer matters to attorney.
• Maintains client confidence by keeping client/attorney information confidential.
• Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
• Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Please, only apply through this site. Do NOT call or email the office directly. Thank you.