2017 Summer InternshipNeighborhood Attorneys, LLC
ParalegalMcKibben Johnson, LLC
Law StudentTomes & Hanratty PC
Legal Assistant Intern for Immigration Law FirmKhullar P.A.
Legal Internsital shah attorney at law
Intellectual Property ReviewThe Kinesis Centre
Court NavigatorNew York City Civil Court
Legal Intern (Intellectual Property)AMD Global Consulting
Ramineni Law Associates
Posted: May 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRamineni Law Associates, LLC currently has an internship opening for a Paralegal to work on non-immigrant visa based petitions. The candidate must be dedicated, focused and will be expected to multi-task, prioritize, and manage a high-volume of cases.
ResponsibilitiesSpecific Job Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Independently manage case load, including document review, preparation and filing of non-immigrant petitions (H, L, E, TN, and more) with USCIS and DOL;
• Communicate both orally and written with individual and corporate clients, as well as government agencies;
• Monitor deadlines and expiration dates;
• Manage client communication and government correspondence;
• Take special projects as assigned by attorney and/or firm.
The Candidate must:
• Have attention to detail;
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks;
• Handle confidential information, and sensitive material;
• Work well under pressure and able to meet multiple deadlines;
• Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
• Professional Demeanor, and ability to work well with others;
SkillsRequired - Multi Tasking, Detail Oriented
Preferred - Legal Research Skills