Legal and Government InternshipNYC Democratic Political Campaign
Legal & Administrative Assistant InternshipSound Imaging
Legal / Law Internship at Dynamic AGV Sports Group, Inc.AGV Sports Group, Inc.
Legal Intern/Law ClerkNakia Gray Legal, P.C.
Legal / Law Internship at Dynamic AGV Sports Group, Inc.AGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Intellectual Property Law InternshipAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Legal Cannabis InternEva Gardens
Ramineni Law Associates
Posted: May 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRamineni Law Associates, LLC currently has an internship opening for a Paralegal to work on non-immigrant visa based petitions. The candidate must be dedicated, focused and will be expected to multi-task, prioritize, and manage a high-volume of cases.
ResponsibilitiesSpecific Job Duties will include, but are not limited to:
• Independently manage case load, including document review, preparation and filing of non-immigrant petitions (H, L, E, TN, and more) with USCIS and DOL;
• Communicate both orally and written with individual and corporate clients, as well as government agencies;
• Monitor deadlines and expiration dates;
• Manage client communication and government correspondence;
• Take special projects as assigned by attorney and/or firm.
The Candidate must:
• Have attention to detail;
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks;
• Handle confidential information, and sensitive material;
• Work well under pressure and able to meet multiple deadlines;
• Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel);
• Professional Demeanor, and ability to work well with others;
SkillsRequired - Multi Tasking, Detail Oriented
Preferred - Legal Research Skills