Law Student or Paralegal Student - Internship for academic creditLanin Law P.C.
Legal Intern for an Entertainment CompanySignal 23 TV
Office InternThe Carter Law Group
Legal InternshipManley Deas Kochalski
Paralegal InternshipMcCready, Garcia & Leet
Corporate Legal InternTransmarket Group
Legal Assistant/ Paralegal/Law ClerkThe JC Law Group, LLC
Law ClerkU.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Strategic Business Institute
Posted: September 18 2015
Company Location: Boca Raton, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStrategic Business Institute (SBI) is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit business college which was started in early 2002 and received its nonprofit status in 2004.
SBI’s design/model has been a classroom CEU educational format in the areas of Medical and business development; then expanded into senior expos/ business networking for the emerging market DME/ Pharma communities and Medical providers
• Over the 14 years of our growth we have:
• Scheduled over 3,000 meetings, classes, seminars and social events
• Passed over 2 billion dollars of referral business to our students
• Helped finance develop new businesses / VC resources.
• Assisted emerging market businesses to find financing and become market ready
• After 14 years we have built a 2 M Professional /consumer/ emerging market database
This paralegal internship will build your skills in legal and tax issue’s. You will be working with the president of our college and the legal staff to build your knowledge base. Please advise if you are interested in growing your career experience in this area. Please call me at: 561-477-1484, Phillip Mrozinski
This position can be done via internet and will lead to full time employment