Legal Document Review InternMystacks
Legal and Government InternshipNYC Democratic Political Campaign
Legal & Administrative Assistant InternshipSound Imaging
Legal / Law Internship at Dynamic AGV Sports Group, Inc.AGV Sports Group, Inc.
Legal Intern/Law ClerkNakia Gray Legal, P.C.
Legal / Law Internship at Dynamic AGV Sports Group, Inc.AGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Intellectual Property Law InternshipAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Paralegal/Legal AssistantBookmark This
Bennett Licensing and Compliance for Professionals
525 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Suite 570
Posted: September 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBennett Licensing and Compliance is currently seeking to fill a contract internship position for certified legal assistants or students who are interested in getting experience in the legal field. Interns will be exposed to multiple aspects of the office and will be expected to compile and present a portfolio of work completed through the internship. Interns will be responsible for drafting legal documents, contacting potential client leads, and helping with continuing legal education programs. In addition, minimal office work may be assigned, including answering phones and preparing correspondence. Please be advised that the position seeks the applicant to qualify for and receive college credit for participating in the Internship.
Responsibilities• Drafting legal documents
• Keeping in contact with clients
• Following up on potential client leads
• Helping with CLE programs
• Answering the phones
• Other office duties
Requirements• Must be a college junior or senior
• Must possess strong written and oral communications skills
• Must have customer service and interpersonal skills
• Must be creative and organized
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Should have a firm grasp on public relations basics (writing press releases, legal ads, basic copywriting, etc.)
• Must have a desire to learn and work in the legal field
• Paralegal/Legal Assistant Certificate preferred