Legal InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
legal Internship (paid) PART -TIME OR FULL TIMEUPLYFT CAPITAL
Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Attorney InternSussman Law Firm, PLLC
Law Student - Business contractsParadigm Learning.com
Research AssistantJacques & Associates
Legal InternElliot Ifraimoff & Associates, P.C.
Fall Intern - Legal DepartmentJohns Hopkins HealthCare
Data Entry/Legal Secretary InternshipThe Hardman Law Offices
Sport Management Agency InternBookmark This
The BDS Agency, LLC
Posted: September 04 2016
Company Location: Hanover Township, PA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe BDS Agency, LLC exclusively advises, markets, and represents basketball coaches to assist them in reaching their professional and financial goals through career counsel, professional development, marketing, job placement support, interview preparation, and contract negotiations.
The BDS Agency is looking for an intern who is committed to becoming a sports agent, sports attorney, or is looking for experience in an administrative role in business.
Responsibilities* Assist with marketing company and client through website, social media, and print
* Assist with gathering information on current clients (including daily media searches)
* Assist with researching potential clients
* Assist with obtaining, researching, and building database of coach contracts
* Assist with all phases of organizing and implementation of Head Coach Training Center events
* Other administrative duties
Requirements* Creative, detail-oriented, organized, positive, proactive, and reliable
* Strong communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
* Self-starter, ability to multi-task, and problem-solver
* Ability to do extensive internet searches
* Knowledge of various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram Snapchat, Twitter)
* Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Understands the importance of confidentiality
* Currently pursuing a law degree is a plus
* Experience with WordPress and/or marketing/design programs (Photoshop, Adobe Spark) are a plus