Law Student or Paralegal Student - Internship for academic creditLanin Law P.C.
Legal Intern for an Entertainment CompanySignal 23 TV
Office InternThe Carter Law Group
Legal InternshipManley Deas Kochalski
Paralegal InternshipMcCready, Garcia & Leet
Corporate Legal InternTransmarket Group
Legal Assistant/ Paralegal/Law ClerkThe JC Law Group, LLC
Law ClerkU.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Spring InternBookmark This
Posted: November 09 2016
Application Deadline: December 23, 2016
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/02/17 — 06/02/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTalksOnLaw (TOL) is law and media startup dedicated to creating a forum for contemporary, controversial, and cutting-edge ideas related to law, shared through short interviews. We conduct fast paced interviews with the top legal minds in the country, and produce short legal explainer videos.
We are seeking an intern to help us with the preparation process. Intern will work 15-20 hours each week with TOL staff to assist in research-related aspects for our content.
ResponsibilitiesCore job responsibilities include:
• Researching legal issues and working with the TOL team to develop content.
• Helping to prepare materials related to post-production.
• Researching and pitching topics and subjects that align with TOL mission.
• Assisting in tasks related to marketing/social media strategy.
• Assisting in video shoots.
RequirementsWe are looking for a self-starter who has a passion for working in the intersection of entrepreneurship, media, and law.
• Currently enrolled in a college or university or recent graduate with a degree in pre-law, political science, journalism, media or related field, OR current law student.
• Interest in legal issues.
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to commute to our office in SoHo in Manhattan.