Legal Document Review InternMystacks
Legal and Government InternshipNYC Democratic Political Campaign
Legal & Administrative Assistant InternshipSound Imaging
Legal / Law Internship at Dynamic AGV Sports Group, Inc.AGV Sports Group, Inc.
Legal Intern/Law ClerkNakia Gray Legal, P.C.
Legal / Law Internship at Dynamic AGV Sports Group, Inc.AGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Intellectual Property Law InternshipAGV Sports Group / Motanation LLC
Summer 2017 - Legal InternBookmark This
3581 Main Street
College Park, GA
Posted: April 10 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLayLaw Legal is a legal services firm in College Park, Georgia with a mission of promoting access to legal services in Atlanta. Our internships offer a way for students to gain real world legal experience.
We are seeking Interns to help drive the success of our innovative legal services company. The intern will work directly with attorney Kenneth D. Brown to provide legal services to our clientele. The internship will enable you to gain hands-on experience that can translate into various career paths.
If you are interested in an internship with Laylaw Legal we invite you to contact us with any questions using the following contact information:
Kenneth D. Brown
Responsibilities• Primary responsibility for cases and clients along with supervising attorneys;
• Accompany attorneys and prepare case files for court hearings;
• Demonstrate analytical and research skills by preparing oral reports, written memoranda, pleadings and briefs on a broad range of legal issues;
• Work under strict time constraints and abide by ethical standards;
• Participate in and lead meetings and conference calls; and
• Assist with administrative tasks to include answering phones, sending and receiving mail and making copies.