Legal InternDOMINIEREN CORPORATION
Legal InternThe Butler Law Group, PLLC
Legal InternBeautyman Alvstad, LLP
legal Internship (paid) PART -TIME OR FULL TIMEUPLYFT CAPITAL
Legal Assistant/Paralegal/Attorney InternSussman Law Firm, PLLC
Law Student - Business contractsParadigm Learning.com
Research AssistantJacques & Associates
Legal InternElliot Ifraimoff & Associates, P.C.
Summer 2017 - Legal InternBookmark This
3581 Main Street
College Park, GA
Posted: April 10 2017
DescriptionLayLaw Legal is a legal services firm in College Park, Georgia with a mission of promoting access to legal services in Atlanta. Our internships offer a way for students to gain real world legal experience.
We are seeking Interns to help drive the success of our innovative legal services company. The intern will work directly with attorney Kenneth D. Brown to provide legal services to our clientele. The internship will enable you to gain hands-on experience that can translate into various career paths.
If you are interested in an internship with Laylaw Legal we invite you to contact us with any questions using the following contact information:
Kenneth D. Brown
Responsibilities• Primary responsibility for cases and clients along with supervising attorneys;
• Accompany attorneys and prepare case files for court hearings;
• Demonstrate analytical and research skills by preparing oral reports, written memoranda, pleadings and briefs on a broad range of legal issues;
• Work under strict time constraints and abide by ethical standards;
• Participate in and lead meetings and conference calls; and
• Assist with administrative tasks to include answering phones, sending and receiving mail and making copies.