Clinical Lab TechnicianSpectrum Health Medical Center-Butterworth Hospital
Political Law Center internIndependence Institute
Constitutional Law InternIndependence Institute
CHINESE-speaking entry-level clerk or paralegalKenneth M. Sabath Law Offices
Legal InternState Funds
Law Student - Business contractsParadigm Learning.com
Legal InternDOMINIEREN CORPORATION
Legal InternThe Butler Law Group, PLLC
Trade Compliance InternBookmark This
400 N. McCarthy Blvd.
Posted: July 06 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJDSU (NASDAQ: JDSU; and TSX: JDU) innovates and markets diverse technologies that enhance the way people experience the world every day. We enable fast, high-quality communications, secure financial transactions, reliable consumer electronics, differentiated brands, and a host of other solutions. We provide these solutions through three business segments: Network and Service Enablement, Communications and Commercial Optical Products, and Optical Security and Performance Products. To learn more about JDSU please visit www.jdsu.com, www.jdsu.tv, and follow JDSU on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jdsu. JDSU is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
Responsibilities and duties of this role will include working with various Business Organizations to accomplish the following:
Global Trade Management: Restricted Party Lists & Sanctions Screening
1- Screening Process Flowchart
2- Screening Reporting set up3-Process & Procedures review and update
Customer Qualification Process & Channel Partner Management
1. Update and map the customer qualification process
2. Gather the following data to enable performing assessment :
a. Report of customers
b. Report where do we ship to
c. Report what products do we ship
d. Report who are our channel partners are. Report who are our sales force
3. Determine what data will be needed to conduct audits
4. Document audits
5. Organize documentation P&Ps, forms, etc.
Screening Process: License Determination
1. Review & investigate non-US license requirements from certain EU countries
2. Find where are our shipping points are located and help to evaluate licensing requirements as deemed necessary
3. Assist in the development a decision tree for license requirement/exceptions for business units/Customer Service & Shipping department
GTM Screening Process & scheduling: Visitors/ Tours/ Guests
1. Mapping controlled labs & sensitive zones as per controlled technology/products matrix
Deemed Export Management
1. Assist in the reviewing and updating the Onboarding and hiring process to ensure deemed export process is in alignment
College or University juniors, seniors, and graduate students enrolled in relevant course studies.