Litigation Internship for Juris Doctor, Recent Law School GradSamini Scheinberg PC
Criminal JusticeWilshire Financial Network
Legal Intern (Remote/Virtual Position)YSBA, LLC
Legal AdminstrativeLauth Investigations International
World Law Internship Program (Winter/Spring 2017)World Service Authority
Legal Research Intern Spring 2017Consumers for a Responsive Legal System
ParalegalLaw Office of Tracy Stallworth
Immigration Paralegal Intern (Paid)Williams Global Law PLLC
TRADEMARK LAW RESEARCH AND EDITING INTERNSHIPBookmark This
Posted: September 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe editor of a legal treatise is seeking multiple interns to assist with the researching and editing of chapters on foreign and international trademark law. This internship will be administered for at least one semester at a time over the next year and a half.
Responsibilities• Researching foreign trademark law;
• Editing and/or writing chapters on foreign trademark law;
• Adding and editing citations to foreign trademark law;
• Proofing legal citations to foreign trademark law;
• Conducting searches for foreign trademark counsel;
• Assisting with mailings to foreign trademark counsel; and
• Editing and/or updating a website.
Resume and writing sample required.
Requirements• J.D. or at least two years of law school, preferably with at least one class in trademark or unfair competition law;
• Strong research, writing and editing skills;
• Communications skills;
• Basic knowledge of trademark law;
• Legal citation skills;
• Familiarity with MS Word and Excel; and
• Website editing skills and experience desirable but not required.