Social Media & Community Management InternPerfect Solutions Marketing & Design
Operations InternHAL Robotics Pvt Ltd
Assistant Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Assistant Fulfillment Supervisor InternshipColony Brands
4 Management Trainees - 2 Entry Level positionsBookmark This
Florida Business Consulting
19 W Flagler St, Suite 924
Posted: June 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
DescriptionFBC, a business development firm based in Downtown Miami, has recently made plans to expand its team on a local level due to budget expansion. Due to increased client demand we will be opening 5 new offices within the next 12 months. Currently our clients want expansion in Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, West Palm Beach and Ft Lauderdale.
That means new career opportunities in sales, marketing, and management for qualified candidates. We are looking to hire 6 additional account managers for the Miami market immediately.
Want to work with one of the nominees of the 2014 “Best Places to Work in South Florida” Candidates must possess integrity, character and exemplary ambition for success. The account manager position is considered an entry level sales and marketing position meaning thorough training is provided. It has been a wonderful start for many of our executives’ right out of college! FBC reviews best business practices and has a strict promote only from within policy which provides account managers with ample room for advancement and experience in marketing, advertising, sales, and management. This job involves one to one sales based interaction with business customers.
Our marketing account managers are the face of our clients to their high priority customers and small to medium business demographic, and specialize in new business acquisition, marketing, and customer retention. Because our clients trust us to represent their reputation, we provide extensive training in cutting edge sales techniques, product knowledge, and business psychology. Combining that training with candidates that are highly competitive, goal driven, and adaptable is what keeps FBC ahead of the competition!
Pay based on performance.
• Manage marketing for small to medium business accounts
• Providing sales and marketing face to face
• Customer relationship building
• New customer acquisition
• Consult priority customers given to us by the client through leads
• Client branding- marketing
• Territory management
• Account updates
• Contract overview
• Entry level with rapid advancement opportunity
• Paid Training
• Health benefits
• Work in an exciting and friendly environment
• Travel opportunities (optional)
• Relocation options (optional)
• No nights, weekends, or holidays
• Authorized to work in the US
• College degree or relevant work experience.
• Sales and/or marketing experience a plus, but not a requirement.
• Retail and/or restaurant background a plus, but not a requirement.
• Competitive and proactive attitude
• Confident demeanor
• Strong student mentality