Account Manager Internship - Bookacoach.comBookmark This
Book A Coach
5255 Winthrop Ave.
DescriptionBookacoach is a nationally growing marketplace and relationship management tool for private sports lessons, connecting thousands of parents and athletes with safety verified coaches to better manage private instruction.
Our Indianapolis office is seeking 3-5 highly motivated and entrepreneurial college students or recent graduates looking for a meaningful internship experience with a growing start-up. Account Manager Interns will be primarily responsible for on-boarding new users but may take on additional responsibilities and projects.
What we look for:
- We look for applicants who have participated in high school or college sports.
- We are passionate about sports and like to work with others who share that passion.
- We like applicants who have had some start-up experience or are passionate about start-ups.
- We want problem solvers with good judgment, you can’t be afraid to pick up the phone and resolve issues.
- Paid Internship
- Speak Easy membership
- Experience in a growing start-up
- Flexible work schedule
- College credit optional
- Fun staff events and culture
- Opportunities for advancement
ResponsibilitiesWhat should I expect?
Account Manager Interns will primarily be talking with users about how to integrate our platform into their coaching relationships. But the sky is the limit on earning additional responsibilities and projects. Interested in getting experience in marketing, design, development or business management? Bring your unique skills, interests and your hard-work ethic to our attention. The Account Manager Internship should open doors to additional great experiences with us or your next company.
- Must be available to work at between 15-20 hours per week during normal business hours.
- Should be a current college student or recent graduate.
- Must be extremely well-organized and able to balance multiple tasks at once.
- Must have a working knowledge of software like Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a working knowledge of social media websites like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.