BCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP Supply Chain Internship Spring 2014Bookmark This
BCBG Max Azria Group
2761 Fruitland Ave.
DescriptionBCBGMAXAZRIAGROUP is a vision of global style and attitude, whose brands represent the dynamic lifestyle of the modern woman. We are a company, an aesthetic and the realization of a dream.
All interns will be given the opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic business environment, as well as work on hands on projects that will fully prepare them for their future careers.
We are currently hiring for Interns to join us in our corporate offices in Los Angeles, CA! All intern applicants must be eligible for school credit and must be in good academic standing.
ResponsibilitiesSUPPLY CHAIN INTERN
Main function is to support the Supply Chain Project Manager/Business Analyst. In this role the Supply Chain Intern will resolve business issues pertaining to the supply chain department using analytical and problem-solving skills
• Identify performance standards and objectives
• Develop and maintain supply chain scorecards and reports
• Create and automate reports to further aid management decision-making process
• Analyze, model, and present solutions for business issues
• Understand, document and improve processes, best practices, workflows, and database structures
• Partner with appropriate teams to elicit, analyze, document and deliver supply chain solutions
• Junior level student pursuing degree in related field (SCM preferred)
• Proficient in Excel, Access, and VBA
• Able to understand, model, and resolve business issues
• Able to present results and conclusions in an intelligible way
• Has career interests in Supply Chain Management
• Strong academic performance
• Open to learning and exploring a variety of Supply Chain business areas
• Able to demonstrate analytical skills and business skills
• Able to innovate and look beyond standard practices
• Excellent communication abilities
• Values teamwork, diversity, and integrity
If interested, please email email@example.com for consideration.
1. Cover Letter
3. Samples of work or portfolio (if applicable)
4. Area of interest in the subject line of your email
All Internships are non-paid and the intern applicant must receive school credit