Entertainment ManagerTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Management Trainee-Marketing AssociateJoined Elements, Inc.
Assistant to Talent AgentAgganis Talent Agency
Paid Summer Internship / Non-Profit Management / No Experience NeededFrontier Promotions
Financial Network InsuranceFinancial network insurance
Business Analyst / Strategic Planner / REAL ESTATE INVESTINGBookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionWanted, a highly motivated, enthusiastic self starter graduate student with a great attitude, to manage the strategic planning & development of a new real estate investing business unit.
* A STIPEND WILL BE PAID UPON COMPLETION OF PROJECT.
* WORK AT HOME 70% - IN OFFICE 30% OF THE TIME - ( 1or 2 1/2 DAYS A WEEK - Strategic Planning )
Your responsibilities will be to assist with development and documentation of the business system and operations manual for a franchise like real estate investing operation designed to flip homes in volume. This will include everything from startup thru operational - org charts, mind maps, swim lane maps, process flows, workflow, performance testing, scoring procedures, & more.
You'll need a lap top, be highly organized, a clear communicator, a burning desire, and have a natural sense of creating a professional corporate brand, with a clean edgy look to the materials you create. This is a cloud based company.
Your responsibilities will be to work with a creative team to develop all the operational maps & docs for this new unit. Includes operations, marketing, branding, legal, eLearning materials for the company.
If you are top of your class, have a keen sense of operations, and are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding internship where you'll have executive type responsibilities, this is it... ** May convert to full time employment.
We're a virtual company in TB area of Florida. You can work from home in your PJ's if you wish, but you'll need to hit deadlines, and deliver top quality -> 100% thru completion. You'll use virtual office tools like Yammer, Skype, online project management, Dropbox, and more...
We service the real estate investing, and eLearning market. If you have a passion for residential homes, making money, and leading edge technologies, this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right candidate.
I will require a short brief outlining why you are the best candidate for the job. Be creative!
* Additionally, if you are not chosen, you may be eligible to submit work on a project basis in an effort to win a position within our organization. These champion challenge opportunities are for those whom are wishing to "work their way in" and may be paid, or unpaid depending on experience and qualifications.
Please only apply if you are highly skilled, tops in your class, and have some experience building small corporate biz materials. That is where your time will be spent if chosen. Good Luck...
- Assist in all aspects of operations and communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to mapping, editing and publishing
- Work with Designers, Developers, Film, Video and Processors in office and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and franchise like operations manuals to produce new virtual company style deliverables
- Contribute to creating, streamlining, and editing existing methods
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
- You will be expected to dissect our business growth objectives from 5 years backwards to startup.
- This includes creation of well documented processes, procedures, and policies based on virtual company style.
- This will be an opportunity to work alongside the CEO and top management personnel to understand, report, and deliver your findings and philosophies into a workable plan using agile development philosophies and principles.
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver maps, charts, and documentation that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story for internal operations, and consumer interactions.
- We are basically building a franchise like operation based on Michael Gerber style management principles - E-Myth.
- We'll be expecting documentation required to run operations starting with a small team, and expanding to licensing of our business system nationally, and internationally.