Management Trainee- Marketing & AdvertisingAdore, Inc.
Entry Level Business AnalysttekERP
Wade Early Learning Site Manager Assistant (Summer 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
HR Volunteer Management Intern - East (Summer 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Volunteer Management Intern (Fall 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Youtopia Wellness Solutions
1918 Murray Ave.
DescriptionAt Youtopia Wellness Solutions our mission is to help guide improvement in employee health, lifestyle and wellness while reducing company’s costs.
Our Corporate Wellness Program is Designed to:
Improve Employee Morale
Reduce Employee and Employer Healthcare Costs
Cut Worker’s Compensation Claims
Help ensure Injured Workers Get Back on the Job Quicker
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education