Office InternLaunch Media
Business Administration - Management TrainingEffectus Enterprises
AVAILABLE ASAP!! LAST MINUTE SPRING/SUMMER PAID INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SALES MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
AVAILABLE ASAP!! LAST MINUTE SPRING/SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Volunteer ManagerCareer Gear
Business Management Internship (Retail)Bookmark This
Arlene's Apparels & More-A 1st & 2nd Hand Store
7701 Bellfort Ave
DescriptionArlene’s Apparels & More: A 1st & 2nd Hand Shop Retail Shop
About Our Company: We are consignment shop, specialized in incredible discounts on 1st & 2nd hand designer clothing home goods & general merchandise. We are cozy shop based in Houston, TX that offers our customers an intimate shopping experience. Visit our website to learn more at www.arlenesapparels.com.
The Business Management (Retail) Intern will allow students to gain exposure to a variety of management responsibilities by managing the day to day operation of a resale consignment store. Interns will gain real world experience that will include: obtaining and maintaining stores daily sales quota, receive and input inventory for consignment and donated merchandise, providing exceptional customer service, participate in sales and marketing initiatives/ events.
- Learn about specific aspects of retail management including customer service leadership and policy implementation.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers, in store & over the phone.
- Recommend appropriate product based on the customer’s individual’s needs.
- Intake and track consignment and donated merchandise.
- Training and development
- Sales building, merchandising and financial and inventory management.
- Operate POS cash register system and conduct sales transactions.
- Manage and maintain social media websites.
- Manage store operations and strongly focus on loss prevention.
- Develop and present your own personal comprehensive project that is tied to real world business activities and initiatives and Arlene’s Apparels & More.
Requirements- Business, Management, Marketing or Fashion Merchandise major
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Great communication skills, strong leadership qualities and responsible.
- Detail-oriented and self-started
- College credit offered, but not required
- Bilingual is preferred
- Will work with schedule, but a min of 5 to 6 hours are required (flexible).