Business Management Internship to Assist the PresidentBookmark This
30 E. 20th Street
DescriptionCrystal McKenzie, Inc. (CMI) is looking for an assistant to our CEO. This internship will require an organized, professional applicant that would like to know the ins and outs of maintaining a corporate business while performing a diverse list of tasks.
Crystal McKenzie, Inc, a branch of INSPIOR, is a Strategic Branding firm. The company offers a wide range of services, including:
• Brand Strategy / Brand Identity and Package Design
• Web Site Development – including information architecture, interactive media
• Sales Promotion Communications – as an adjunct to advertising
• Corporate Communications and Corporate Literature – including corporate promotion
• Editorial Design – including newspapers, newsletters and magazines
• Environmental Design – graphic and 3-dimensional design in the built environment
This is an unpaid internship, but could progress into a freelance position depending on the quality of assistance.Interested applicants should send a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ResponsibilitiesCreate New Strategy and SWOT analysis
Make an initial pass on e-mail.
Protect the President from interruptions
Answer calls at the company’s main line
Represent the company at events
Attend meetings with the CEO
Provide assistance in the development of proposals and exhibits
Maintain office organization
The CEO’s assistant is expected to have a good grasp of professional protocol, but also have a creative edge to deal with multiple tasks with little assistance.
A background in marketing or design is preferred.
A good grasp of grammar and punctuation is essential for writing tasks that will come your way.
Preferred applicants will be able to come to the office in Manhattan weekly