Athletics in Parks & Recreation DepartmentCity of Clearwater
Entry Level Marketing Assistant / Entry Level Advertising / Entry Level ManagementMarketing Firm
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT INTERNS WANTED!Silverman Benefits Group
MANAGEMENT INTERNS WANTED!Silverman Benefits Group
Entrepreneurship InternshipCollege Pro
Digital Asset Management InternshipBookmark This
1300 Walt Whitman Road
WORK FOR A GLOBALLY RECOGNIZED WORLD LEADER!
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Inc. Recognized among America's ten most respected brands, our products continually set new standards in each of their respective industries.
The Nikon name is equated with extraordinary photographic performance, innovation, precision and optical quality. Nikon is the only major optical company in the world that still controls and manufactures every aspect of its glass-making business, allowing it to finely tune Nikon lens specifications, quality and performance. From the raw silicon to the final coatings, Nikon glass production is both a science and an art form.
We are currently seeking a Digital Asset Management Intern to join our team. The Overall responsibility of this internship is to work in conjunction with the Digital Asset Management Team covering a multitude of duties including but not limited to: file and asset management support, daily processing of image assets, preparation of contact sheets for image submissions, daily processing and trafficking of image assets including images, logos and miscellaneous art and quality assurance of image assets and provide applicable reports when necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR INTERNSHIP:
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Proficient working knowledge on MAC platform / Adobe Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Experience in digital asset management preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong time and project management skill
• Bachelor’s Degree in Web Design or Marketing (currently pursuing an MBA) or or in pursuit of Bachelor's Degree (current junior or senior)
• High School Diploma required