Distribution Operations Internship-Tifton, GABookmark This
4502 Old Union Rd.
DescriptionDistribution Operations Intern - Tifton, GA(Job Number: SUP000426)
JOIN US AS AN OPERATIONS INTERN!
About This Opportunity
Advance your leadership and operational skills to a new level by inspiring and achieving great performance. Apply cutting-edge technologies to optimize our critical supply chain network. Drive sales profitably by delivering what guests want.
Gain invaluable on-the-job experience, career development and leadership opportunities while getting an introduction to our collaborative, fun and engaging culture. Additionally, you’ll learn more about distribution operations, supply chain management and what it takes to be a successful leader at Target by participating in leadership activities.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of an innovative team working toward visionary goals. As an Operations Intern, you'll…
- Gain broad exposure to our supply chain network and leadership team through daily partnerships with Target leaders
- Receive both leadership and technical focused training to enhance your skillset
- Work with a team to evaluate and drive existing operational methods
- Champion continuous improvement
- Establish and maintain an open path of communication with leaders and team members
- Have the opportunity to lead a Target team
From our Minneapolis-based headquarters to over 1,800 stores and more than 35 distribution centers across the U.S. and Canada, Target offers a world of possibilities in an environment that will encourage you to innovate and contribute ideas. Join a company that’s always moving forward to what’s next. Be a part of a team that has revolutionized retail, championed design, and volunteered thousands of hours giving back to their communities. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.
- Senior class standing or entering senior year; G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher
- Participation in school or extracurricular activities and experience in leadership roles
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Problem-solving skills, assertiveness and strong initiative
- Team-oriented thinking with enthusiasm for continuous learning
- Ability to access all levels and areas of the facility