Entry Level Business AnalysttekERP
Wade Early Learning Site Manager Assistant (Summer 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
HR Volunteer Management Intern - East (Summer 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Volunteer Management Intern (Fall 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Project Manager Wanted to Launch a FUN, Online Challenge CampaignThe Budgetnista
Entry Level Business AnalystBookmark This
- minimum 1 year experience
- Graduates (Masters/Bachelors) in Computer Science or Management.
- Other engineering graduates with elementary knowledge of programming.
- Candidates with strong communication/presentation skills, strong aptitude to learn and interest in Software programming, Testing or Business Analysis.
- Knowledge of Rational , MS Office, Outlook, Business Analysis
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and design patterns.
- The candidate should be prepared to work as a consultant and to relocate anywhere in USA
- Making proposals
- Client relationship management
- Conducting research and basic analyst of the industry the customer is in
- Work directly with implementation team to ensure delivery and implementation of the software solution
- Collecting, understanding business requirements
- Defining the project and scope
- Effort estimation and cost
- Drafting business requirement specifications
- Translating business requirement document to software requirement specifications
- Interacting with the technical team to ensure that their requirements are clear
*H1B sponsorship available for qualified candidates*