customer servicewest corporation
Do you love winning? #Intern #Manage #Marketing #Business #ApplyNOWThe New England Team, Inc.
Human Resources Manager InternNVS Building & Facilities Maintenance Services, LLC
Strategic Project Manager (SPM)NVS Building & Facilities Maintenance Services, LLC
Entry Level Marketing Assistant / Entry Level Advertising / Entry Level ManagementBookmark This
5900 South Lake Forest Drive
Posted: 721 days ago
DescriptionWe are a leading retail event based marketing and promotional advertising company in the Mckinney area.
We have recently acquired new clients and now represent products in the Audio, Automotive, Health & Wellness, and Beauty & Cosmetics Industries.
Due to our expansion we are currently looking to fill 3-5 Entry Level Marketing Assistant Positions
ResponsibilitiesDuties Include, but are not limited to:
· Executing merchandising and operational functions to company standards
· Participate in the product knowledge training alongside management
· Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards
· Assists customers with any questions they may have in regards to our clients products
· Gains knowledge on all new clients the company acquires
· Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
· Knowledge of the marketing systems we implement at our events
Growth opportunities may be available for those who qualify
The open positions we have available are entry level, therefore no formal experience is required.
RequirementsWe look for candidates with the following:
· Some college or degree preferred
· Outstanding interpersonal skills
· Student Mentality
· Leadership Experience
· Experience in retail, sales, advertising & marketing
· Ability to work in a high energy environment
Please Note: We do conduct our events within the local area; therefore access to personal transportation is required.