Future Country Directors for an Indian Organization : Global Market Expansion ProjectIndia For Transformation
Clinical Operations Intern with a benefit corporation using tech to provide nutrition servicesEnara Health
Harford Co Company is offering LATE SUMMER & FALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN ADMIN MNGT!Silverman Benefits Group
Harford Co Company is offering LATE SUMMER & FALL INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SALES MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
AFLAC LATE SUMMER & FALL SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Fundraiser/Grantwriter for KylarBookmark This
DescriptionKylar is a social mobot that enables people to connect and share information. As of today, Kylar has been shared on Facebook over 350,000 times and has been tweeted over 30,000 times, making it one of the leading apps for social media interactions globally.
The Fundraiser/Grant Writer position at Kylar is responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to foundation and corporate sources. This includes compiling, writing and editing grant applications, as well as developing templates to streamline the grant proposal process. If you're good enough, we can include you in the revenue plan.
Get the "Kylar" app today @ (http://xout.biz/)
Internship Duration: 1 Month
Responsibilities• Get funding.
• Develop and implement annual fundraising plan
• Research grants and new foundations to request funding
• Secure funding from individuals, foundations, and corporations
• Assist with filing, data entry, and gift processing
• Maintain steady relationships with major donors
• Assist with organization of special events
• Track proposals and reports for fundraising
Requirements• Get funding.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Possess strong personal integrity and ethical principles
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work collaboratively and independently