Sports Driven Individuals Wanted for Entry Level Sales & Management Intern (Paid)Taylor Made Marketing
Business Management - No Nights or Weekends! Full TimeFirst Class Consulting, Inc
Management Associate ProgramMGM Resorts International
Branch Manager TraineeHertz Corporation
Good with your words? We're looking for YOU!Bookmark This
14th St NW
DescriptionDistrict Compost is a food waste composting company based in Washington, DC. We work with major hotel chains as well as local eateries.
The Management intern will play a vital role in developing and assisting the team in creating engagement and brand awareness across different media platforms as well as basic office duties. This internship will provide an understanding of the use of media to promote a local sustainable brand.
The intern will support the Managing Member as well as other team members in executing a number of marketing campaigns that focus on reaching consumers.
The intern is responsible for constructing: newsletters,emails, blog posts as well as webinars to attract our target audience as well as helping promote flow management in office.
The candidate should be a creative, organized, forward-thinking multi-tasker who possesses a strong knowledge of marketing and branding. The intern will report to the Managing Member.
To apply for this internship, please email your résumé .
This internship is unpaid; District Compost will coordinate with your university to obtain college credit.
Responsibilities• Assist in maintaining office protocols
• Research industry trends and topics, and consumer demographics
• Partner with the team to develop authority-building content
• Ability to create newsletters that drive traffic to the website
• Qualified candidates must be available to work 10 hours per week starting as soon as possible
(weekly schedule TBD); office is Metro accessible
• Excellent writing skills
• Advanced understanding of social media platforms and use, as it pertains to branding and
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to manage multiple projects and creative ideas in a fast-paced environment
• Strong web research skills
• Video/ filming knowledge is not a requirement, but is a plus
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or Management
• 3.0 GPA or higher
• Prior work experience is a plus but not required