Leadership Team Interns (2 positions)

Bookmark This
TheGirlfriendGroup
 Virtual
Company Location: Leesburg, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)

Apply
Login or Sign Up to apply.

Connections

Description

TheGirlfriendGroup is a global, online community for women. We started in 2009 and have grown 200% since then. Our mission is women helping women in all aspects of life. GetAGirlfriendHired.com is a soon to be re-launched startup that provides employment referral services, 1:1 Knowledge Transfer Strategy support, Microsoft Training and certification and employment readiness programs. To help augment the rapid growth, we are seeking two interns to support our highly dymanic and busy management team. We are looking for long-term relationships with the interns where they will eventually become a part of our leadership team.

Responsibilities

Candidates must be computer/social media savvy, possess a fearless mindset and have superior customer service skills. Only serious inquiries need apply by sending a resume and your Twitter handle to vanessa@thegirlfriendgroup.org

Requirements

The chosen interns will operate in a virtual capacity of 80% and the other 20% is non-virtual, requiring participation/involvement in event planning, event onsite coordination, training seminar coordination, preparing press releases, attending meetings and filling in for members of the leadership team when necessary. Additionally, for each intern’s successful performance and completion of the internship, we will work with your student relations department to be sure that you receive/earn college credit and letters of recommendation.

The internships are open to males & females and these opportunities are available immediately for fall/spring terms of the current school year. Also, we prefer that candidates have access to some form of transportation. We are looking for students pursuing one or a combination of the following academic majors:

Fashion Design

Fashion Merchandising

Public Relations

Communications

Marketing

Business

New/Social Media

How To Apply

Apply
Login or Sign Up to apply.