Business Athlete Management TrainingInception Marketing
Assistant ManagerMassage Envy midtown
Social Media & Community Management InternShri Navagraha Devasthanam of NA
Start up Entertainment & Education Company seeks Management/Music Intern!Amy Leo Entertainment & Education Co.
Part Time Business Manager AssistantMaple Vue Staffing
Management Associate ProgramBookmark This
MGM Resorts International
840 Grier Road
Las Vegas, NV
Description**Please note that your application will only be considered if you have completed an online application at www.mgmresortscareers.com and have confirmed receipt of your application with our team at CollegePrograms@mgmresorts.com**
Applications will be open September 1 through December 1. To apply, please complete an employment application as follows:
• Visit our website at www.mgmresortscareers.com
• Select MGM Resorts International Operations
• Click “Go”
• Select Job Search
• Enter keyword MAP
• Click on “Search”
• Identify your specific division of interest
• Click on “Apply Now”
• Complete the application
Please inform us once you have completed your application at CollegePrograms@mgmresorts.com. We will confirm if your application was successfully submitted.
About the Management Associate Program (MAP):
The Management Associate Program (MAP) is a 12-month rotational professional development program that offers recent bachelor’s and master’s degree recipients the opportunity to develop their leadership skills in the integrated resort industry starting mid-July each year. Management Associates experience different areas of operation along with their concentrated area of interest within our Core and Luxury properties and Corporate entities. Upon successful completion of the program, Management Associates have traditionally been placed in a leadership role within their area of concentration.
Management Associates are immersed in an integrated learning environment and are supported by a built-in network of leadership mentors and advisors. Associates will:
• Receive personalized learning plans specifically aligned to their goals and development opportunities in their chosen area of concentration.
• Network with Company leaders while attending Resort Knowledge Days, a learning series that provides insight into the complex business strategies of our Las Vegas properties.
• Rotate through various departments in order to gain a cross-functional understanding of the MGM Resorts business strategy.
• Participate in MGM Resorts’ Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives by engaging in diversity training, MAP-sponsored philanthropic events, etc.
At MGM Resorts International, Management Associates obtain executive exposure while working on innovative and strategic projects that cross a variety of functional areas. Associates have a concentration in one of the following areas:
• Food & Beverage
• Casino/Slot Marketing
• Hotel Operations
• Information Technology
• Human Resources
• Advertising/Public Relations
• Casino/Slot Operations
• Interactive/Brand Marketing
• Hotel/Convention Sales
For two consecutive years, MGM Resorts International has been rated in the Universum® Top 100 Most Ideal™ Employers for Undergraduate and Graduate students (#44 and #63, respectively). We are also rated #1 in DiversityInc’s Top 10 Regional Companies for best diversity practices.
• Current authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
• At least 1 year of cumulative work and/or internship experience.
• Must be at least 21 years of age prior to the program’s start in mid-July.
• Have successfully completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree at an accredited college or university between December 2013 and June 2015.
• Currently hold and graduate with a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher on a United States 4.0 scale.
• Participate in the full-length of the Management Associate Program of 12 months.
• Ability to submit University-issued transcripts, audition tapes, and essays upon request.
• Ability to obtain a Gaming License, Food Handler’s Card, or other certificates and licenses on-own if required.
• Participate in courses recommended by MGM Resorts University.
• Provide own housing and transportation to and from work.
• Work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
• Possess intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Ability to deliver exceptional guest service and work independently.
• Possess effective decision-making and listening abilities with strong judgment skills.
• Excellent organizational skills to function reasonably under time constraints and within established deadlines.
• Possess attention to detail, ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information, and establish and maintain an effective professional working relationship with employees.
• Must have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor.
• Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms.
• At least 2 years of work experience in consumer products, hospitality, advertising, marketing, and/or brand management.
• At least 1 year of volunteer and/or active student organization leadership experience.
• Currently hold and graduate with a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher on a United States 4.0 scale.
• Demonstrated analytical ability with strong communication skills.
• Project orientation and ability to handle simultaneous functions.
• Proven effectiveness working in a demanding, entrepreneurial environment.
• Deliverable-focused, strong work ethic, and self-motivated.