Office InternLaunch Media
Business Administration - Management TrainingEffectus Enterprises
AVAILABLE ASAP!! LAST MINUTE SPRING/SUMMER PAID INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN SALES MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
AVAILABLE ASAP!! LAST MINUTE SPRING/SUMMER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Volunteer ManagerCareer Gear
Management InternshipBookmark This
The Waller Group
5115 Mckinney Ave., Suite F
“Get Paid To Learn! Develop Sales Skills, Habits, and learn what it takes to be a Million Dollar Producer”
Waller Group is a boutique brokerage in Dallas, TX. Founded by Realtor, Logan Waller, Previously ranked within the top 5 agents in the world by Wall Street Journal (2008,2009) Waller Group proctors the same innovative and entrepreneurial approach to candidates with potential to succeed in the residential and commercial field of sales brokerage.
Our objective is to offer interns the best professional and educational experience possible in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment. Select individuals may qualify to participate in an unpaid internship with Apprentice opportunities for fast growth in our Dallas office.
ResponsibilitiesJob and Training Description:
Identify areas for process improvement
Make recommendations to the President for streamlining systems and processes
Research and implement solutions for enhanced efficiency
Make journal entries
Provide general administration assistance and support
Provide front desk phone coverage
Growth Opportunities for Candidate include:
1. Work from home and virtual practice throughout Texas, including Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and the DFW metroplex…Waller Group agents are trained to develop focus on hyper local market knowledge, allowing the option for practicing throughout the Texas major metro markets.
2. Management Potential and depending on value to the organization may advance to operations manager
3. Candidate will qualify for advanced placement upon completion of internship.
1. Proactive, Intuitive with a strong work ethic
2. Passion for growth, upward mobility and financial success
3. High emotional IQ and strong communication skills
4. Passion for residential real estate or commercial real estate with strong customer service skills
5. 20-40+ hours required on site per week.