Entry Level Business AnalysttekERP
Wade Early Learning Site Manager Assistant (Summer 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
HR Volunteer Management Intern - East (Summer 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Volunteer Management Intern (Fall 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Project Manager Wanted to Launch a FUN, Online Challenge CampaignThe Budgetnista
Management Internship and Apprentice OpportunityBookmark This
The Waller Group
5115 Mckinney Ave., Suite F
“Get Paid To Learn! Develop Sales Skills, Habits, and learn what it takes to be a Million Dollar Producer”
Waller Group is a boutique brokerage in Dallas, TX. Founded by Realtor, Logan Waller, Previously ranked within the top 5 agents in the world by Wall Street Journal (2008,2009) Waller Group proctors the same innovative and entrepreneurial approach to candidates with potential to succeed in the residential and commercial field of sales brokerage.
Our objective is to offer interns the best professional and educational experience possible in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment. Select individuals may qualify to participate in an unpaid internship with Apprentice opportunities for fast growth in our Dallas office.
ResponsibilitiesJob and Training Description:
Identify areas for process improvement
Make recommendations to the President for streamlining systems and processes
Research and implement solutions for enhanced efficiency
Make journal entries
Provide general administration assistance and support
Provide front desk phone coverage
Growth Opportunities for Candidate include:
1. Work from home and virtual practice throughout Texas, including Houston, Austin, San Antonio, and the DFW metroplex…Waller Group agents are trained to develop focus on hyper local market knowledge, allowing the option for practicing throughout the Texas major metro markets.
2. Management Potential and depending on value to the organization may advance to operations manager
3. Candidate will qualify for advanced placement upon completion of internship.
1. Proactive, Intuitive with a strong work ethic
2. Passion for growth, upward mobility and financial success
3. High emotional IQ and strong communication skills
4. Passion for residential real estate or commercial real estate with strong customer service skills
5. 20-40+ hours required on site per week.