Management/Manager InternBookmark This
Safe Deliveries Transportation, LLC
DescriptionSafe Deliveries Transportation LLC is a company that offers general transport services starting with a two hour blocks (Monday - Friday). During weekends and holidays Safe Deliveries Transportation offers services to and from various prison facilities for family members.
Safe Deliveries Transportation provides a great opportunity for small church groups, recreation & athletic camps, day care centers and meeting groups. Our services eliminates the responsibility of owning a van and having the re-occurring expenses associated with ownership such as insurance, drivers and maintenance. We provide the driver and the gas for your convenience.
Safe Deliveries is seeking an energetic intern to bridging the gap between all employees and interns to ensure everything is smooth, projects are accurate and the schedules for routes and customers are posted. Must be able to manage records and information. Office intern should be able to multi task and dispel and resolve any disputes. Customer service is very important. Customers should be the main focus and priority.
We are looking for someone that is cutting edge and able to think outside of the box when it comes to involving personnel in creative thinking, unity and respect in the realm of transportation, social media, marketing, customers and technology. Like us, we expect the manager to fair and motivate others to provide the best work ethic, be honest and exude excellent performance and customer service. Manager is expected to fill in when the team is not performing to either help perform the work or provide additional personnel to assist.
Responsibilities- Create a team of highly motivated and inspired individuals
- Respect employees & customers
- Foster creativity amongst each individual (identifying strengths & weaknesses)
- Create friendly professional environment encouraging unity to complete all task collectively as a team
Requirements- Take responsibility
- Be accountable for the team performance (good or bad)
- Be innovative with ideas or working together
- Complete tasks assigned in a timely manner
- Ability to work with little to no supervision by CEO
- Possess skill to effectively resolve issues prior to seeking management assist but escalating as needed.