Partner Management InternBookmark This
The Lacrosse Network
908 W Venice Blvd, Los Angeles CA 90015
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionAs a management Intern you will have the unique opportunity to create relationships with content creators. You will play a role in the development and growth of the TLN partner channel program. You will initiate and manage day-to-day operations and partner relationships, fielding and prioritizing incoming requests, content management and assisting in creating periodic reports (external and internal) on partner performance.
Responsibilities• You will help manage day-to-day operations for scaled partners w/
focus on optimization, performance growth and engagements
• Actively updating aggregation leads for acquiring new partners / content
• Onboard new scaled partners
• Actively seeking and facilitating partnership collaborations.
• Pulling numbers and analytics to help to develop a monthly news letter, weekly reports for internal and external use, and Community education tools
• Help execute monthly Tent pole strategy for lacrosse community
• Creating periodic reports (external and internal) on partner performance
Requirements• Knowledge of Youtube’s “creator studio”
• Knowledge of Lacrosse landscape. i.e. players, brands, leagues
• Strong communication and organizational skills and strong ability to comfortably interface with all levels of management and to communicate cross-functionally in a structured and clear manner to influence outcomes.
• Strong partner management skills; ability to build and sustain effective relationships with key external counterparts.
• Knowledge of online video and experience in online sports or new media with an understanding of the online entertainment space as well as YouTube.
• Knowledge of Photoshop - Bonus if know the whole adobe suite
• Knowledge of Final cut x or Premiere
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends, develop recommendations for action based on the analysis.