Management Trainee- Marketing & AdvertisingAdore, Inc.
Entry Level Business AnalysttekERP
Wade Early Learning Site Manager Assistant (Summer 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
HR Volunteer Management Intern - East (Summer 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Volunteer Management Intern (Fall 2014)The Centers for Families and Children
Personal Insurance Product Management Internship - Boston, MABookmark This
Liberty Mutual Insurance
DescriptionDescription Gain valuable business experience at a Fortune 100 company! Liberty Mutual Insurance's internship programs give you the chance to work on a variety of critical business assignments, test your skills, use your academic knowledge and match your interests to a real job.
As an intern at Liberty Mutual Insurance, you will develop knowledge about the business through exposure to a functional area (such as claims, finance, sales/service, underwriting and/or IT). You will focus on developing the skills necessary for success by assisting professionals with day-to-day job assignments. You may be assigned to additional training or project work. The Company's internship program is intended to provide students from diverse backgrounds with the opportunity to practice business skills learned in school while gaining work experience.
As a Product Management Management intern you will:
- Gather data from various business sources to identify opportunity areas.
- Analyze data using quantitative techniques to make actionable recommendations.
- Assist Analysts and/or Managers within Product Management with daily job duties to support meeting department goals.
- Work individually, or as part of a team to assist with projects of increasing responsibility to build experience and skills at a pace matched to your demonstrated proficiency.
- Participate in ongoing training to learn about the industry, the company, and Product management to establish a strong foundation to be better positioned for long term career success