Athletics in Parks & Recreation DepartmentCity of Clearwater
Entry Level Marketing Assistant / Entry Level Advertising / Entry Level ManagementPine Marten Group
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT INTERNS WANTED!Silverman Benefits Group
MANAGEMENT INTERNS WANTED!Silverman Benefits Group
Entrepreneurship InternshipCollege Pro
Property Management InternshipBookmark This
Brookhollow Executive Suites (DGA LLC)
1524 Brookhollow Dr.
Santa Ana, CA
DescriptionBrookhollow Executive Suites is an office building in Santa Ana with approximately 20 offices/tenants. Half of our building is a dental lab, and tenants ranging from a photographer to HR services occupy the other suites. An individual owns the building for over seven years. There is not a lot of foot-traffic or high call volume. You would report directly to one person who is here full-time.
This is a great internship opportunity for a student interested in property management, commercial real estate, administrative accounting, customer service, or marketing. You will be required to dress professionally (i.e. nice slacks, dress-shirts, etc.) as you will be at the front desk greeting clients and speaking with prospective tenants. A professional attitude with a desire to learn about property management is essential to this position.
For more information about our property, please visit www.BrookhollowExec.com.
ResponsibilitiesThe Property Management Intern will assist with a variety of general administrative support and general marketing tasks including but not limited to the following:
· Rent Collections – Assist with distributing rent invoices to tenants, record rent collections when received, and possibly making bank deposits (use of own car will be required).
· Accounts Payable – Assist with recording and paying property invoices.
· Marketing – Assist with general company marketing efforts including but not limited to company direct mailers, telephone calls, posting ads online, and face to face meetings with potential clients.
· Administrative – Answering incoming phone calls, distributing mail, filing, and conference room management. May also handle lease agreements and tenant issues.
· Other related duties as necessary.
RequirementsTechnical/Office Skills Required
· Computer literacy is a must.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· General office skills including use of copy, fax machine and scanner.
· Basic HTML or web design skills a plus but not required (for updating ads and website).
· A desire to learn about property management and real estate.
· Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
· Never tardy with exceptional time-management skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Professional dress code required.
Position requires 15-20 hours per week at offices in Santa Ana. Scheduling is flexible, but within the hours of 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday. A set schedule of times you are available is ideal, so your tasks may be planned accordingly.
****Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to apply. In your cover letter, please indicate why you want to intern for a Property Management company. Submissions without cover letter will not be considered. No phone calls or visits, please.****