Property Management InternshipBookmark This
Brookhollow Executive Suites (DGA LLC)
1524 Brookhollow Dr.
Santa Ana, CA
DescriptionBrookhollow Executive Suites is an office building in Santa Ana with approximately 20 offices/tenants. Half of our building is a dental lab, and tenants ranging from a photographer to HR services occupy the other suites. An individual owns the building for over seven years. There is not a lot of foot-traffic or high call volume. You would report directly to one person who is here full-time.
This is a great internship opportunity for a student interested in property management, commercial real estate, administrative accounting, customer service, or marketing. You will be required to dress professionally (i.e. nice slacks, dress-shirts, etc.) as you will be at the front desk greeting clients and speaking with prospective tenants. A professional attitude with a desire to learn about property management is essential to this position.
For more information about our property, please visit www.BrookhollowExec.com.
ResponsibilitiesThe Property Management Intern will assist with a variety of general administrative support and general marketing tasks including but not limited to the following:
· Rent Collections – Assist with distributing rent invoices to tenants, record rent collections when received, and possibly making bank deposits (use of own car will be required).
· Accounts Payable – Assist with recording and paying property invoices.
· Marketing – Assist with general company marketing efforts including but not limited to company direct mailers, telephone calls, posting ads online, and face to face meetings with potential clients.
· Administrative – Answering incoming phone calls, distributing mail, filing, and conference room management. May also handle lease agreements and tenant issues.
· Other related duties as necessary.
RequirementsTechnical/Office Skills Required
· Computer literacy is a must.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
· General office skills including use of copy, fax machine and scanner.
· Basic HTML or web design skills a plus but not required (for updating ads and website).
· A desire to learn about property management and real estate.
· Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
· Never tardy with exceptional time-management skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Professional dress code required.
Position requires 15-20 hours per week at offices in Santa Ana. Scheduling is flexible, but within the hours of 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday. A set schedule of times you are available is ideal, so your tasks may be planned accordingly.
****Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to apply. In your cover letter, please indicate why you want to intern for a Property Management company. Submissions without cover letter will not be considered. No phone calls or visits, please.****