Public Relations InternBookmark This
3295 river exchange dr
DescriptionOur mission is to build connections between our clients and their potential customer base by creating a standard of excellence and providing top notch service while, fostering our teams’ growth through a rewarding and progressive environment.
The growth of our team members is our highest priority. We are passionate about delivering quality and results. Peak Inc. values teamwork within our agency and strives for good partnerships across all platforms.
-We believe in sustainability, starting with our own offices and divisions.
-We believe in fostering creativity and entrepreneurial spirit daily.
-We believe in performance not politics.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.