Management InternsThree Inch Corridor
Partner Management InternThe Lacrosse Network
Executive InternAfter-School All-Stars Philadelphia
Entry Level Business & Management InternshipVanquish Marketing Group, Inc.
Management Training - Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations InternshipVanquish Marketing Group, Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Shri Navagraha Devasthanam of NA
222-40 96th Avenue
Queens Village, NY
DescriptionSND of North America Project is a vision to create a sustainable Weekend school / Community & Performance space/ Library / Service Center / Cafeteria /Lounge fostering a new Culture and Heritage of Spiritual Philosophy in the United States Of America, with roots that will come from the power of the teachings of cultural values , The project will have 9 branchs that will be established in major cities of United States of America. This project seeks to create a community space that can house, inspire, disseminate, and support the spiritual scene and elevate the soul through the understanding of world cultures.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment