Startup Internship for Students: Marketing & Business DevelopmentIncuvation Labs LLC
Tour Operator Sales and mamagement positionE World of Travel Inc.
Volunteer Programming InternNew England Aquarium
Data Management Intern (Full Time) - Czech speakerSTANDARD MEDIA INDEX
Data Management Intern (Full Time) - Arabic speakerSTANDARD MEDIA INDEX
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
CWC Media Group, Inc.
DescriptionCWC Media Group is a premier online broadcaster and entertainment production company, dedicated to indie artists. We bring our members the widest possible exposure through our broadcast platform, private live stream concerts and other publicity events. Our concept revolves around the “it takes a village” to raise a child theme. Not that we are raising children, but giving our young poets, hip-hop artists, DJ’s and On-air talent the opportunity to gain valuable experience on a “virtual” stage where listeners are available in nearly 135 countries. This unpaid internship could lead to full-time employment. Except for those days that we meet to train, most of the tasks which need completing can happen from the comfort of your home office. New interns are set-up with an email, and all materials needed.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment