Stores Executive Internship-Orlando, FLBookmark This
Greater Orlando area
DescriptionJOIN US AS A STORES EXECUTIVE INTERN in Orlando, FL!
About This Opportunity
Use your business, leadership and people skills to inspire exceptional performance. Maximize sales and profits for your Target store. Ensure great guest service and team member satisfaction. Create a fast-paced, energetic environment that delivers a consistent Target brand experience for team members and guests.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Stores Executive Intern, you'll take the lead as you…
- Gain a significant knowledge base during your comprehensive training program
- Work closely with the senior leadership group
- Gain the opportunity to make an impact within a Target store as an executive-in-training and project leader
- Offer innovative ideas and focusing on results, and inspire your team to do the same
- Receive extensive training to help you become a strong store executive leader
- Return to school with strengthened leadership and project management skills, and a better understanding of the outstanding opportunities at Target
Undergraduate interns are eligible for a number of benefits just for being a team member, including a 10 percent Team Member Discount, access to a toll-free NurseLine, access to the Target Health & Wellness Web site, access to the Team Member LifeResources, a resource offering free support and information, and discounts on a variety of other resources.
From our Minneapolis-based headquarters to over 1,800 stores and more than 35 distribution centers across the U.S. and Canada, Target offers a world of possibilities in an environment that will encourage you to innovate and contribute ideas. Join a company that’s always moving forward to what’s next. Be a part of a team that has revolutionized retail, championed design, and volunteered thousands of hours giving back to their communities. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week.
- Currently pursuing 4 year degree
- Desire to pursue a career in retail management
- Leadership and strong decision-making skills
- Assertiveness and initiative
- Team-oriented thinking
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task