Special Events InternSnow Mountain Ranch - YMCA of the Rockies
ManagementGenerac Power Systems
Target Stores Executive Internship (Metro Detroit)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Grand Rapids, MI)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Toledo, OH)Target
Account Executive Intern (Must live in NE Ohio for consideration)Bookmark This
2208 East Enterprise Parkway
Posted: May 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe primary role of the Account Executive is to close new business. The Account Executive also serves as a day-to-day point of contact for clients and current engagements in order to ensure successful delivery of creative projects, web development projects, and digital marketing.
The Account Executive will be responsible for maximizing sales of all 216digital’s services. Departments include:
• Web Development
• Web Design
• Web Hosting
• Search Engine Optimization
• Paid Search Marketing
• Email Marketing
• Affiliate Marketing
Responsibilities• Developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails
• Cultivate pipeline of new prospects for web development projects
• Preparing and presenting proposals and work orders for customers and prospects
• Responsible for making cold calls and recruiting new clients
• Responsible for managing the relationships with clients and their projects
• Responsible for researching and analyzing sales options.
• Cultivate relationship with clients through regular communication and consultation.
• Responsible for researching and recommending new opportunities or new products for clients and prospects
• Responsible for organizing client appointments and sales visits.
• Will be attending conferences and exhibitions to establish new business.
Requirements• Must have industry sales experience and working knowledge of strategic sales process.
• Must have a passion for the Internet and Internet technologies
• Must have excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
• Excellent command of the English language (written and verbal skills)
• Must be a self-starter who is able to multi-task and learn quickly
• Must be highly motivated, enthusiastic and able to work independently or in a team environment
• Hands-on knowledge Microsoft Suite Office of Products