Social Media & Community Management InternPerfect Solutions Marketing & Design
Operations InternHAL Robotics Pvt Ltd
Assistant Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Marketing Management, Web Design, Entrepreneurship Internship - UnpaidDobson Healthcare Services, Inc.
Assistant Fulfillment Supervisor InternshipColony Brands
Aflac Sales InternBookmark This
502 Washington Avenue Suite 600
Posted: May 14 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 20 Full-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDon't Wait Until Summer. Get your Internship Today!
• A leading provider of voluntary insurance in the United States since 1955.
• Insures more than 50 million people worldwide.
• Provides policies to employees at more than 465,000 payroll accounts.
We are looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals who are interested in being an Aflac Sales Intern. Gain work experience in a professional business-to-business sales environment that will allow you to balance work, studies and fun.
ResponsibilitiesPrincipal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Learn to use social and professional skills to establish business networks and help CEOs, business owners and HR managers determine which programs suit their employees best.
• Gain exposure to day-to-day business activities, including lead generation, business-to-business (B2B) sales and account management.
Job Benefits Professional Support:
• Professional orientation, industry and sales training, and certifications available.
• High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns.
• Professional field-marketing materials.
• The latest in sales-automation technology.
• Add professional work experience to your resume by gaining hands-on experience.
• Kick start your career by participating in an internship program that could lead to a job that moves where you need it to.
RequirementsPreferred Competencies, Education and Experience:
Desire to work with a leading company that will offer you excellent marketing support.
Vibrant personality and professional presence.
Drive to help others.
Articulate self-starter and team player.
Must have car
Able to obtain insurance health license