Accounting InternIntuit Company
Managing team + events scheduleFV MAGAZINE
Management Trainee InternHaydon Corporation
Managerial InternshipReyes Agency
Dpoint Group is looking for interns in TOURISM MANAGEMENT in BarcelonaDpoint Group
Administrative BusinessKing of Foods Inc.
Office Manager In Los Angles CaliforniaFidel Films
MANAGEMENT IN TRAINING PROGRAM RECENT GRADS WANTEDELM Global
Artist Manager AssistantBookmark This
11440 North Chandler Blvd
North Hollywood, CA
Posted: April 01 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoutique entertainment management firm catering to an eclectic roster of song writers, producers, performers and musicians. CG&B Management counsels, advises the careers of clients with reputable resources.
Responsibilities*Please only apply if you are located in Los Angeles California.
• Serve as first point of contact for the executive and staff
• Protect and enhance the executive's image both internally and externally
• Facilitate two-way communications throughout the organization
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of the executive's obligations in order to proactively assist and/or anticipate needs
• Foresee and/or manage risk, conflicts, and problem areas
• Ensure that reports are effective, provided on a timely basis and subject to rigorous standards
• Respond to changes within and affecting the function; proactively alter priorities when necessary
• Able to work in a high pressure, detail -oriented function that changes on a daily basis
• Answer all incoming calls; take and log messages as needed; ensure that messages are accurate and delivered in a timely fashion
• Maintain appointment schedule; planning, updates, and notifications as necessary
• Coordinate special projects as needed
• Manage incoming mail and complete correspondence
• Create and maintain effective filing system, both electronic and in hard copy files
• Maintain database of all contacts & contacts
Requirements*Please only apply if you are located in Los Angeles California.
• Strong computer skills required: typing skills; PC experience (proficiency in MSWord & Excel, familiarity w/PowerPoint)
• Internet savvy
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Multi-tasking and follow-up
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize, organize and establish administrative procedures and work under pressure
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives
• Reside in California
• Reliable Transportation