ManagementGenerac Power Systems
Target Stores Executive Internship (Metro Detroit)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Grand Rapids, MI)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Toledo, OH)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Greater Indianapolis, IN area)Target
Associate Director of TechnologyBookmark This
National Association of Asian American Professional (Boston)
50 Milk Street
Posted: February 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNational Association of Asian American Professional (NAAAP) Boston Chapter is the local chapter of National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that is dedicated to cultivate, support and promote Asian American leaders through professional development programs, community services engagements, and diverse industry connections.
NAAAP Boston was founded in 1992 and is the largest of the 27 chapters and associate chapters in North America. With more than 400 members, we are currently the fastest growing Asian American professionals organization in Boston.
The Associate Technology Director will assist the Technology Director in overseeing the Technology Committee. The ideal candidate will have web development and team management skills. The Associate Technology Director will be assisting the Technology Director with the program management of new and ongoing web technology projects at NAAAP. He/she will also be managing the day-to-day operations in site enhancements, Google Apps infrastructure, and assisting other leaders with general technical questions. The Associate Technology Director will oversee the strategic direction of the chapter set forth by President and the Board of Directors.
Responsibilities• Ensure that the committee’s strategy is in-line with the NAAAP Boston’s mission, vision, and values, as well as the chapter’s strategic/business plan
• Foster teamwork among all committees
• Guide teams in problem solving technology-related issues
• Facilitate the development and execution of a long term growth strategy
• Research and propose new technologies to the organization
• Cultivates new relationships and strengthens existing partnerships with NAAAP Boston’s corporate sponsors, in-kind partners, and other local community organizations
• May recruit more technology leaders if appropriate
PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO RECRUITING@NAAAPBOSTON.ORG
Requirements• Previous experience with web development and IT
• Results driven, with excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Knowledge and experience with the one or more of the following web technologies:
o Google Apps
o Domain and Website Hosting
o MySQL Database and SQL