Target Stores Executive Internship (Metro Detroit)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Grand Rapids, MI)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Toledo, OH)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Greater Indianapolis, IN area)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Northern Indiana)Target
Administrative AssisstantCreative Visual Productions
Brand Management InternBookmark This
Impact Nurse Consulting
Baton Rouge, La
Baton Rouge, LA
Posted: June 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEducating, empowering, motivating, and inspiring platform dedicated to healthcare professionals looking for an ambitious, dedicated, creative, eager to learn intern. This Intern position is perfect for someone who wants to gain invaluable experience while completing a variety of different research, marketing, and administrative tasks that support the organization.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Calendar management
- Direct Marketing
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in business, Marketing, or Public Relations
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Manage and follow up on digital marketing campaigns
- MUST Live in Baton Rouge, La
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
- Help build marketing plans and co-op agreements
- Develop 2016 and 2017 tools and calendars for site placement, social media, e-mails, etc.