Investment AnalystDole Food Company, Inc.
Management and LeadershipCollege Works
Recreation Management InternshipKitty Hawk Kites Inc.
District Service Manager (20160582)EnerSys
Business Marketing Internship Entry Level college credit fall semester Flexible Hours!Save-A-SuitUSA
Business Development / ManagementBookmark This
500 Rancho Cir
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: February 04 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHello, I am an Entrepreneur in the Las Vegas Area looking for an Intern who is willing to commit some time to help me run/manage my existing businesses. I am the President and founder of 3 businesses, and we have offices here in Vegas as well as 1 in Orlando, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Vancouver. I also have a home office in Las Vegas as well. I will most likely need 6-10 hours a week and will pay for transport and food. Some of my clients include Live Nation, SFX, MGM International, Caesars Entertainment, Buddha Group, The Palms hotel, and many many more. I am looking for a well motivated self started who is willing to put in the work at a young age to set themselves up for the rest of their lives, just like I did. I can promise you 3 months with me and you will never look at life the same way again. Thank you
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education