Target Stores Executive Internship (Metro Detroit)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Grand Rapids, MI)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Toledo, OH)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Greater Indianapolis, IN area)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Northern Indiana)Target
Administrative AssisstantCreative Visual Productions
Retail Merchandiser/ Secret ShopperGlobus Medical Inc.
Managment InternCollege Works
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Body Altitudes Health and Fitness
Posted: April 12 2015
Company Location: Palm Harbor, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBody Altitudes is a holistic based health & fitness studio located in Palm Harbor, Florida. Whether you are new to exercise, returning from time away, or a seasoned athlete, you will find Experience, Education and Enthusiasm at our studio and staff.
Our unique environment offers far more than fitness & nutrition coaching, group exercise classes, and lifestyle counseling. At Body Altitudes, "healthy" is not defined as size small, rippling biceps, or a number on the bathroom scale. Rather, we define "healthy" as a composition of the mind, the body, and soul. True health occurs when each of these components is fit -positive, active, productive and working in sync to stay that way.
Providing an opportunity for an intern ready to build his/her resume in business development, management and increase sales of a 2 year start up with great potential, located in Pinellas County's most economically robust city.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education