Office/management repReliance capital Limited
Managing DirectorBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Executive Assistant Needed--- Community Projects -- Bringing Equitable Positive ChangeOur Community is Our Land
Looking for SERIOUS and Professional Sales and Project management interns in the fashion & Ent Ind.(eipunlimited)
ManagementArmstrong World Industries, Inc
Executive InternshipLovestyle, Inc.
Project Coordinator for HR- Pan American Health Organization/ World Health OrganizationPan American Health Organization/ World Health Organization
ManagementArmstrong World Industries, Inc. (AWI)
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Body Altitudes Health and Fitness
Posted: April 12 2015
Company Location: Palm Harbor, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBody Altitudes is a holistic based health & fitness studio located in Palm Harbor, Florida. Whether you are new to exercise, returning from time away, or a seasoned athlete, you will find Experience, Education and Enthusiasm at our studio and staff.
Our unique environment offers far more than fitness & nutrition coaching, group exercise classes, and lifestyle counseling. At Body Altitudes, "healthy" is not defined as size small, rippling biceps, or a number on the bathroom scale. Rather, we define "healthy" as a composition of the mind, the body, and soul. True health occurs when each of these components is fit -positive, active, productive and working in sync to stay that way.
Providing an opportunity for an intern ready to build his/her resume in business development, management and increase sales of a 2 year start up with great potential, located in Pinellas County's most economically robust city.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education