Target Stores Executive Internship (Metro Detroit)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Grand Rapids, MI)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Toledo, OH)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Greater Indianapolis, IN area)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Northern Indiana)Target
Administrative AssisstantCreative Visual Productions
Retail Merchandiser/ Secret ShopperGlobus Medical Inc.
Business Operations ManagerBookmark This
Posted: July 22 2016
Company Location: Bowie, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you enjoy planning and prioritizing information and organizing teams? Do you have specialized skills in making a business run? Stage Left Entertainment is rapidly growing entertainment and production company based in the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area. With hundreds of show attendees and booming private event bookings, we are truly the proving we know “Where Imagination Soars!™”
We source talent from all over to put on our high-quality productions and events. That said, we need more high performing team members to keep up with this growing demand. As a Business Management Intern, you will help to oversee every aspect of our operation. You will interface regularly with multiple departments and gain practical skills in a team-oriented and innovation-driven company.
Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys assisting Marketing, Finance, Production, and other teams to align with company goals. A knack for analytics is also a plus. If you have experience wearing the multiple hats that drive business operations, this may be the perfect position for you!
Responsibilities1. Assist Business Manager in daily operations.
2. Assist in overseeing financial goals and performance.
3. Assist in sales process and growth initiatives.
4. Assist in ensuring compliance with project timelines
5. Provide input on business strategies utilizing current business trends.
6. Assist in planning resources based on data analysis.
7. Additional opportunities in our company and within our alliance/partner companies.
Requirements1. A background in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance, Communications, Production Management, or related field.
2. Track record of managing a small to medium-sized company or school organization.
3. Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
4. Organized, with an ability to perform under time-sensitive deadlines.
5. Creative and flexible.
6. General social conscious.
SkillsRequired - Organization & prioritization skills, Communication Skills, Business Administration, Management
Preferred - Project Management