ManagementGenerac Power Systems
Target Stores Executive Internship (Metro Detroit)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Grand Rapids, MI)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Toledo, OH)Target
Target Stores Executive Internship (Greater Indianapolis, IN area)Target
Case Manager - East BostonBookmark This
Action for Boston Community Development, Inc.
178 Tremont Street
Posted: January 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Case Manager will provide direct client service, conduct intake, and assist with various administrative duties for the fuel assistance program and senior brown bag program. Other duties include preparing client files, organizing files, and doing data entry. The Case Manager will develop case management and administrative skills and be exposed to the role of administrative work as background or foundation to staff delivery of services to clients.
• Connect with clients to identify food emergency and utility advocacy needs
• Assist clients in the completion of fuel applications and senior food program applications
• Follow up with clients to confirm all documentation is completed
• Assist with monthly brown bag distribution
• Enter data in management system and update case notes on all files
Skills & Qualifications:
• Ability to work sensitively with diverse populations
• Ability to learn new tasks quickly
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Computer Knowledge, preferably in Microsoft Office
• Spanish language skills a plus
Length of Commitment:
January to June 2016
Schedule (including day and time if applicable):
10 to 20 hours a week with flexible hours Monday through Friday from 9:30am to 4:30pm.